Monday, March 2, 2015

Interrupted shower

So here I stand, with only a towel draped around me in the bathroom. My hair is full of soap. The shower head made this noise, like a dying squeaky toy, and suddenly the water was completely gone, and I stood there suddenly confused. Sarah is going to the well/pump/whatever to check it out. And I wait...with no concrete plan to rinse the soap out of my hair. I decided to write about it. Normally I'd just write a quick sentence about it on Facebook but now you're getting a whole blog post about it! Also I could be editor of Sodo Mojo and make money. Writing about Mariners and MAKING MONEY. I guess the key is that the money isn't nearly enough to live on. And I'm writing for the Mariners now and making money...just separately, haha. College is the better thing to focus on...its got better payback. That's what I keep telling myself. I just heard a door open...I think Sarah might be back in from outside. Maybe there is water! I must investigate! Have a good night folks. And...hey! Its almost spring.

4 comments:

  1. As showering is a part of daily routine for everyone, no one wants to spend a lot of time fiddling with loose shower heads. Ceiling shower head is fitted to your ceiling and you can simple enjoy shower as water flows from the ceiling. Shower heads are available in various materials, shapes and sizes. best handheld shower head

    ReplyDelete
  2. LED Shower head offers a visual warning of the current water temperature. You get four temperature range display in three colours: Green for cold, Blue for comfort, Red for hot and Blinking Red for GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!LED Shower Heads

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turns the water on and off, adjusts the shower temperature and controls the amount of water that goes to the showerhead and any side sprays. Home Addons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! professor amos

    ReplyDelete